Local Food Lover Program
The Simple, Good, and Tasty Local Food Lover Program offers more than $200 in deals at many of the best local, sustainable, organic, and fair trade businesses in the Twin Cities.
Here are just a few highlights:
- NEW OFFER! $4 off every order of $15 or more at HomeMade Pizza Co.
- 10% off all the time at the Black Dog Coffee and Wine Bar
- Buy one get one free dinner every Friday night at the Marsh
- $20 off your farmshare at Featherstone Farm
- Buy one get one free entrées at Common Roots
- Buy one get one free large side, sandwich, or 1/2 lb meat at Brasa Premium Rotisserie
- $10 off 2 entrees at Spoonriver
- Free desserts with the purchase of an entree at the Birchwood Cafe, Restaurant Alma, and Sen Yai Sen Lek
- 10% off all purchases at Galactic Pizza, Grass Roots Gourmet, and Local D’lish
- $8 off a cake at Salty Tart
- $5 off your $25 purchase at Clancey’s Meat and Fish Market
- $5 off your $40 purchase at Linden Hills Co-op and Seward Co-op
- A free glass of wine with the purchase of an entree at the Craftsman
- A buy one get one free sandwich at Golden's Deli
- Buy 1 get 1 free ice cream cones at Pumphouse Creamery every month for a year
- $2 off every $10 purchase at Fireroast Mountain Cafe
- A free cup of coffee at the Peace Coffee coffee shop
These businesses and others have agreed to offer participants special deals to promote the cause of great local food in the Twin Cities. Click here for a complete list of offers.
If you have a business and want to be part of our program, please email us at email@example.com. We want to talk with you!
If you’re already a card holder, be sure to register your card to receive additional partner offers each month.
The Benefits of Being a Local Food Lover
Note: We are no longer selling 2009 - 2010 Local Food Lover cards. If you have already purchased a card and want to register it, please click here.
Local Food Lover card holders receive the following benefits:
Deep discounts at local food merchants
Do you already buy ice cream at Pumphouse Creamery? Tend to eat out at great restaurants like the Craftsman, Restaurant Alma, and Spoonriver? Addicted to Peace Coffee? Need more reasons to shop at places that support local farmers? Our Local Food Lover program is the only one of its kind, focused exclusively on merchants who provide local, organic, and fair trade food. If you use your card just 5 times this year, you’re practically guaranteed to save money.
Eating right made simple
Our Local Food Lover card lists many participating merchants right on the back, so you don’t have to hunt for coupons or restaurant listings. Just keep the card in your pocket and you’re good to go.
Each month, we’ll send you an email listing new offers from participating merchants. We’re adding partnerships and deals all the time.
Support a great cause
Joining our Local Food Lover program is a great way to support Simple, Good, and Tasty and local food. Plus, a percentage of all our sales go directly to the Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy (IATP), an international, Twin Cities-based non-profit organization focused fair trade and local food issues, such as food deserts and farm to school programs.
Join This Wonderful Program
For just $29, participants will receive a beautiful, letterpressed Simple, Good, and Tasty Local Food Lover card, good for discounts and deals for one full year from the date of purchase.
Local Food Lover Cards Make Super Awesome Gifts
Simple, Good, and Tasty Local Food Lover cards also make great gifts for friends, family, associates, neighbors, corporate functions, pets, enemies, acquaintances, and Twitter followers. For information about bulk discounts, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sustainable Cards, Naturally
Our Local Food Lover Cards are printed by letterpress so there's almost no waste in the printing process. The paper we use is FSC certified, manufactured with 100% renewable green energy, and 100% carbon neutral. And did we mention how cool they look?
The Fine Print
Our lawyers are sticklers for Terms, Conditions of Use, and Disclaimers. Please click here to read them all.