Recent Comments

• 6 days 10 hours ago by: Anonymous in reply to: A Fresh Start: Detox Your Kitchen

This kitchen detox post is pretty much interesting. I always reuse shopping bags and use natural products when cleaning. I prefer cheap safe cleaning. Thanks for the suggestions.

• 6 days 23 hours ago by: Andrea in reply to: A Tropical Staycation: Blackened Grilled Walleye & Pineapple-Ginger Juice

I made the walleye with the spice mix last night and it was delishious!!  Thank you for the recipe, I wlll definately be making it again!

• <a

1 week 3 hours ago by: Hammad Haseeb in reply to: Cooking for Baby

<a href="http://zephyrstextile.com/">Zephyrstextile</a>

Zephyrastextile.com We are manufacturer and exporter of Bath towels, Kitchen Towels, Aprons, Oven Gloves, Adult bibs, Baby bibs,

Cotton summer blankets, cotton shopping bags, Knitted fitted sheet, work wear overall, uniforms and allied items.

We are exporting these to several retail chains, hotels, importers and wholesalers in EU, Middle East and USA.

Continuous production has enabled us to serve both the large and small customers, successfully.

An experience of 15 years made us compete by prices and quality. Firm supervision of each order distinguishes us from our competitors.

To our pride, we are now serving our own competitors in china.

<a href="http://zephyrstextile.com/">Zephyrstextile</a>

For more information

Please Contact us:

Ph:   0092-61-6774777

Cell: +92-300-8731203

Email: info@zephyrstextile.com,

Website: http://www.zephyrstextile.com/

• 2 weeks 2 days ago by: tj1948 in reply to: The Bitter Melon Truth

I was thinking of making this like hungarian cucumber salad, slicing thinly and mixing with thin sliced onions, salt, pepper and vinegar.  I have been juicing it and mixing a grapefruit in with the bitter melon.  It makes it more palatable.

• 3 weeks 3 days ago by: Anonymous in reply to: The Bitter Melon Truth

I have been juicing bitter melon with either green apples or pineapple to cut down some of the bitterness. I tasted one that I allowed to ripen to yellow and there was no bitterness in it. Does it have the same nutritional value that way and is it safe to eat?

Cheers.

• 3 weeks 4 days ago by: Karen Rizzi in reply to: Gourmet's Delight Mushroom Farm

I would love to get some mushrooms to can.  Could you please leave me know your hours and how much they cost.

Thank you.

• 6 weeks 23 hours ago by: Robert in reply to: Kitchen DIY: Cooking with acid

Hi! The recipes look yummy, I will try to prepare the Visayan Kinilaw. I wish shrimps weren't as expensive as they are where I currently reside.

• 6 weeks 1 day ago by: Charles L Ramseyer in reply to: Greenspirit Farm

Awesome to see! Great job on the web site

• 7 weeks 2 days ago by: Vacuum Sealer Adviser in reply to: Sealing in Summer

Hi friend!

I have a vacuum sealer also, which is FoodSaver v4880 – the great appliance for my kitchen. As you said, my vauum sealer also helped me very good food preservation. It helps me to preserve most of the food for my family from day to day. I think that any family should have a vacuum sealer machine. It is especially useful in the hot summer.

Thank you so much!

• 9 weeks 3 days ago by: Barriga in reply to: DIY Craft Cocktails: Hello, summer drinks

Looks very good, perfect for summer! thanks